Category: What's New
Hits: 38432


Marriage licenses must be obtained through a City or Town Clerk’s Office. 

The Village Clerk/Treasurer’s Office is unable to issue marriage licenses.


For general Information about marriages in New York State, click here.

To obtain information on obtaining a marriage license, you can contact

the Town of Tonawanda Clerk’s Office at (716) 877-8800 or click here.  

Marriage ceremonies can be performed by various Village officials,

including the Mayor, and Village Justices.  For information on securing an

Officiant for your wedding, please contact the

Village Clerk’s Office at (716) 873-5700 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..