Kenmore Days Food Vendor Fact Sheet
Where: Mang Park, between Elmwood Ave. and Military Rd.
Dates and Times: Thursday
- Set up & Health Inspection 3pm
- Festival Open 4pm to 10pm
Friday Noon to 10pm
Saturday Noon to 10pm
Click Here for the Vendor Registration Form
1. Health Permit – All vendors must have a valid Erie County health permit in order
to participate in the event. The Kenmore Days Committee will apply for a Health Permit
to cover vendors who have submitted applications and registration fee no later than April 1st .
If the Kenmore Days Committee is not able to secure permit, or if your application and/or
registration fee are received after April 1st, you will be required to obtain a health
permit directly from Erie County. You are responsible for any fees associated with obtaining
the Health Permit.
2. Proof of Insurance - A minimum $1,000,000 liability, naming the Village of Kenmore
and the Town of Tonawanda as additionally insured.
3. Please complete the Menu Items Selection form. All items to be sold, and in certain
cases pricing (such as beverages), are subject to approval by the Kenmore Days committee.
4. Each booth is responsible for collecting and handling their own money for their
sales, and for paying any and all sales and other taxes.
5. If any cooking is being done on-site you must provide your own fire extinguisher.
6. All participants must maintain health and sanitation standards as dictated by the
Erie County Health Department
7. Kenmore Days food vendors will be outside. You are responsible to provide your
own tent(s). We strongly encourage as much preparation to be done before the event as possible.
8. Restaurants are expected to bring all their own refrigeration, pots, pans, utensils,
warming trays, microwaves, etc…
9. The registration fee of $100 is due by May 1st, and is non-refundable.
10. Your paid registration will guarantee your food selections based on a first come
first served basis, pending final approval by the Kenmore Days Committee. We do not promise
100% exclusivity of food selections.
11. Each vendor is responsible for making arrangements for, or providing his own electricity.
Please contact the committee with your concerns.
12. Only CocaCola beverages and water bottles may be sold. No other beverages will be allowed.
13. Set-up will be Thursday during the day. YOU MUST BE COMPLETELY READY FOR
HEALTH INSPECTION BY 3 PM, so we are all ready to open by 4pm.
14. Your space will be marked. The Kenmore Days committee has sole discretion as to your placement/location for the event.
Please feel free to contact the Kenmore Days committee with any questions.